2015 “Take a Cab…We’ll Pay The Tab!” Campaign A Success
Pyramid Healthcare, Blair County Drug & Alcohol Partnerships, and the law offices of Edgar Snyder & Associates provided 59 free rides home in Blair County from 10 PM – 3 AM on Thursday, December 31 as part of the “Take a Cab, We’ll Pay the Tab” campaign.
As part of an effort to reduce alcohol-related crashes and fatalities during the holiday season, Pyramid Healthcare and its community partners dispatched sober drivers who gave 126 residents of Blair County a safe alternative to driving buzzed or drunk after a night out celebrating the New Year.
For 20 years, the “Take a Cab, We’ll Pay the Tab” campaign has provided safe, free rides from sober drivers. The longevity of the “Take a Cab” program demonstrates Pyramid Healthcare’s commitment to making its community a better and safer place.
- The Dangers of Fentanyl Abuse
- The Importance of Life Skills: A Q&A with Sean Rhodes, Life Skills Specialist at Pyramid Healthcare Altoona Detox & Residential Treatment Center
- How to Help Your Loved One Avoid Substance Abuse
- Common Stigmas in Mental Health and How to Increase Awareness
- Mood Disorders: Types, Causes and Symptoms