Pyramid Healthcare Acquires Tapestry
Today Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. announced the acquisition of Tapestry Eating Disorder Services of Western North Carolina. With facilities located in Fletcher and Brevard, NC, Tapestry provides inpatient and outpatient eating disorder treatment for adults and adolescents.
Founded in 2006, Tapestry has developed innovative and effective treatment approaches in a variety of settings. Founder and CEO Tina Nowak stated, “We are excited to become a member of the Pyramid family of exceptional behavioral healthcare treatment services. Their clinical and operational capabilities will be a tremendous asset to Tapestry as it continues to grow throughout North Carolina and the rest of the country.”
Pyramid Healthcare CEO, Jonathan Wolf commented, “This is an important addition to what is becoming a large and diverse group of treatment facilities and disciplines for Pyramid Healthcare in North Carolina. Pyramid’s other subsidiary or related companies in western North Carolina include October Road, which provides outpatient mental health, chemical dependency, and Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT) services; Real Recovery which offers sober living homes; and Silver Ridge, which provides drug/alcohol rehabilitation outpatient services in a residential setting.
- The Dangers of Fentanyl Abuse
- The Importance of Life Skills: A Q&A with Sean Rhodes, Life Skills Specialist at Pyramid Healthcare Altoona Detox & Residential Treatment Center
- How to Help Your Loved One Avoid Substance Abuse
- Common Stigmas in Mental Health and How to Increase Awareness
- Mood Disorders: Types, Causes and Symptoms