Pyramid Healthcare works with educators, employee assistance programs, social workers, counselors, and other behavioral healthcare professionals to ensure individuals receive the care they need. If you are a professional working with someone in need of addiction or mental health treatment, contact our admissions department. Our intake specialists can provide information on our programs and help schedule an assessment for your client.
Why Pyramid Healthcare?
We recognize that you have many different providers to choose from. Our referral partners trust Pyramid Healthcare because we provide individualized treatment programs for adults and adolescents. Our full continuum of care includes medical detox, residential treatment, outpatient treatment and halfway housing.
In addition, we also offer:
- Dual Diagnosis Programming: Many of our clinicians and staff are certified to treat co-occurring disorders in teens and adults.
- Family Therapy: We provide family therapy and resources through many of our treatment programs.
- Convenient Locations: Pyramid has treatment centers throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and Virginia.
- Treatment Network: Our network of treatment providers allows us to provide expert-level addiction and mental health treatment to people living in or near Pennsylvania, New Jersey, North Carolina, Georgia and Maryland.
- Aftercare: Our support extends beyond treatment. We offer aftercare programs that provide some structure, oversight and planning post-treatment.
Our admissions department is available 24 hours, 7 days a week to discuss your client’s medical history and treatment needs, assist with insurance verification and schedule an assessment. Mobile assessments are available for those that cannot complete one in person.
Learn more about the admissions process or contact our intake specialists for more information.
If you are a referring professional interested in speaking with a Pyramid Healthcare representative in your area, our Marketing Directors are available by phone or email.
Western and Central Pennsylvania
Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Maryland and Virginia