Don’t Neglect Your Behavioral Health: Walden on Comcast Newsmakers
Published On: November 24, 2012|Categories: Behavioral Health, Drug & Alcohol Treament|
View our video with Comcast Newsmakers regarding services in Charles County and Charlotte Hall for substance abuse and mental health issues as well as our message regarding the importance of not neglecting behavioral and mental wellness.
- The Dangers of Fentanyl Abuse
- The Importance of Life Skills: A Q&A with Sean Rhodes, Life Skills Specialist at Pyramid Healthcare Altoona Detox & Residential Treatment Center
- How to Help Your Loved One Avoid Substance Abuse
- Common Stigmas in Mental Health and How to Increase Awareness
- Mood Disorders: Types, Causes and Symptoms