Residential treatment at our Harford County facility in Joppa, Maryland
Pyramid Healthcare’s facility in Harford County offers short- and long-term residential treatment and drug and alcohol detox for men and women with substance use disorders. We have medication-assisted treatment (MAT) as well as a methadone maintenance program to treat opioid use disorder. Our services also treat methamphetamine and other stimulant use. In addition to substance use, we treat mental health disorders, co-occurring disorders and have psychiatric services available.
Residential treatment for substance use disorders
Pyramid Healthcare’s Harford County facility is located in Joppa, MD, near the Western Shore of the Upper Chesapeake Bay. Close to Interstate 95, access to treatment at this serene location is convenient from all ends of the state.
Formerly Walden Treatment Centers, we have we have served the southern region of Maryland for over 40 years. We are proud to provide services to Harford County and nearby regions of the state. We are licensed by the State of Maryland and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
We are contracted with Maryland Medicaid and Delaware Medicaid, as well as Kaiser Permanente and can work with uninsured clients. We are also proud to accept AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware as a quality insurance provider, covering detox and drug rehab care.
Services offered at our Harford County, Maryland location include:
- Withdrawal management / detox services for men and women (ASAM Level 3.7)
- Short- and long-term residential substance use disorder treatment for men and women (ASAM Level 3.5)
- Co-occurring treatment for substance use and mental health disorders
- Gender-specific programming
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT), including methadone maintenance
- Recovery education and counseling
- Admission calls answered 24/7
- Same-day admissions for detox and residential clients
- Free 24/7 transportation provided to and from Pyramid Healthcare facilities statewide
- Treatment for clients with open wounds
- Residential treatment for pregnant women
- Treatment for uninsured clients
We leverage these and other services to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the treatment you need.
Get in touch with us
Our admissions team is waiting to connect you with our onsite healthcare professionals, who can help you take steps toward relief. Reach out today to begin the pursuit of the life you know you deserve.