Pyramid Healthcare’s outpatient treatment office in Waldorf, MD offers personalized, evidence-based treatments for substance use disorders. We strongly believe that choice is an important factor in recovery, which is why we customize our services to meet the unique needs of each of our clients.
Equipped with capable staff and a world-class understanding of addiction and co-occurring disorders, we can provide you or your loved one with the support and assistance they need to facilitate a successful journey towards recovery.
Services at our Waldorf location include:
- Individual and group substance use disorder treatment
- Mental health therapy options for clients enrolled in our substance use disorder treatment
- A-CRA (Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach) program and other evidence-based practices
- Outpatient services for both men and women
- Problem gambling treatment
- Free transportation to and from Pyramid facilities
These and other services are designed to make it as easy as possible for men and women to find the help they need in Waldorf.
Get in touch with our admissions team today to take concrete steps toward rest and relief from mental health and addiction challenges.