Dayton, Ohio is home to Pyramid Healthcare’s first facility in The Buckeye State where we provide clients with both mental health and substance use outpatient treatment.
Learn more about the specific treatment offerings at our Dayton location here.
Vice President of Operations
Michele Neubert, [email protected]
Senior Director of Marketing
Tyler Frederick, [email protected]
We understand how challenging it can be when you or someone you love is suffering from a mental health disorder or substance abuse. Below are several resources offering insights and information on some of the common conditions we treat at Pyramid Healthcare in Ohio.
We accept Medicaid, CareSource, Molina Healthcare of Ohio, Buckeye Community Health Plan, United Healthcare Community Plan of Ohio, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Amerihealth Caritas, Humana Healthy Horizons in Ohio, most commercial insurance and self-pay.
- AADaytonOnline – (937) 222-2211
- Dayton Fellowship Club – (937) 660-4911
- Dayton Recovers – (937) 856-5558
- Good Shepherd Ministries – (513) 816-8089
- Miami Valley Warmline – The Warmline provides free and confidential mental and behavioral health peer-support services to the community. Monday – Friday 11am to 7pm. Peer Recovery Supporters are persons with lived experience who offer you acceptance, understanding, and real solutions. (937) 528-7777
- Project DAWN – Project DAWN is a community-based drug overdose education and naloxone distribution program. Naloxone can reverse the effects of an overdose. Classes are held virtually and naloxone will be sent via the mail. (937) 734-8333
Suggested national recovery resources can be found here.