Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder Treatment in Ohio
Dayton will soon be home to Pyramid Healthcare’s first facility in The Buckeye State where we will provide clients with both mental health and substance use outpatient treatment.
Our Ohio Leadership Team
Vice President of Operations
Michele Neubert, [email protected]
Regional Director of Marketing
Crystal Lybarger, [email protected]
Ohio Recovery Resources
- AADaytonOnline – (937) 222-2211
- Dayton Fellowship Club – (937) 660-4911
- Dayton Recovers – (937) 856-5558
- Good Shepherd Ministries – (513) 816-8089
- Miami Valley Warmline – The Warmline provides free and confidential mental and behavioral health peer-support services to the community. Monday – Friday 11am to 7pm. Peer Recovery Supporters are persons with lived experience who offer you acceptance, understanding, and real solutions. (937) 528-7777
- Project DAWN – Project DAWN is a community-based drug overdose education and naloxone distribution program. Naloxone can reverse the effects of an overdose. Classes are held virtually and naloxone will be sent via the mail. (937) 734-8333
Suggested national recovery resources can be found here.