Pyramid Healthcare’s outpatient treatment center in Allentown offers mental health and substance abuse treatment for adults and teens. Our outpatient services are designed to help individuals work towards long-term recovery.
Our Allentown location offers the following services:
- Partial hospitalization programming (PHP, ASAM Level 2.5)
- Intensive outpatient programming for adolescents (IOP, ASAM Level 2.1)
- Outpatient treatment (OP, ASAM Level 1.0)
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT), including Sublocade, for adults
- Professional drug or alcohol use disorder assessments and treatment recommendations
- Individual counseling
- Family and group therapy
- Medication management
- Educational presentations and workshops
- Certified Recovery Specialist (CSR) Services
- Addiction Awareness Program
These and other services help adult clients take steps toward relief from mental health and addiction challenges.
Adults enrolled in outpatient treatment can receive medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Vivitrol® and Suboxone. Clients must meet treatment criteria and maintain active participation in treatment.
Allentown Outpatient is accessible via LANTA bus route 209. Services are available by appointment during the day or evening. Call (610) 434-1126 for more information about programming at our drug and alcohol treatment center in Allentown, PA.
This office is also a location for Pyramid Healthcare’s Center of Excellence, as designated by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. Individuals are paired with a Certified Recovery Specialist who provides advocacy and support to help them successfully remain in treatment.