One of several locations in Altoona, Pyramid Healthcare’s Gratitude Halfway House provides a therapeutic environment where men can safely transition into a sober lifestyle.
During their stay, residents learn to incorporate healthy recovery skills while obtaining and maintaining part-time employment, volunteering, and pursuing educational opportunities.
What We Offer at Gratitude
Services available at Gratitude and other Pyramid halfway houses include:
- Low intensity residential care (ASAM Level 3.1)
- Individual and group therapy
- Nutrition and spirituality education
- Relapse prevention
- Recovery-based support group meetings
- Life skills training, such as goal setting and financial management
- Job training and employment services
Residents at Gratitude House who are already enrolled in a Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) program can receive ongoing support and maintenance services. For those who are not already participating in MAT, we provide education and aftercare recommendations if requested.
For more information regarding services and support at Gratitude House, call (814) 944-3210.
Women who are seeking a halfway house in Altoona are encouraged to learn more about Tradition Halfway House, our women’s only residence.