Tradition House is a women’s halfway house located in Altoona, PA. Tradition House provides trauma-informed, person-centered treatment as women work to transition to a sober lifestyle.
During their stay, women will learn healthy recovery skills while maintaining employment, pursuing further education, and volunteering. To support long-term recovery, clients also have access to:
- Low intensity residential care (ASAM Level 3.1)
- Individual and group therapy
- Nutrition and spirituality education
- Relapse prevention
- Recovery-based support group meetings
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) education and maintenance
- Life skills training, such as goal setting and financial management
- Job training and employment services
Pyramid Healthcare’s halfway houses help clients as they return to their communities, jobs, and families. To reach Tradition Halfway House, call (814) 944-3210 or use the location form.
Men who are seeking a halfway house in Altoona can learn more about Gratitude House, also located on Sixth Avenue.