Pyramid Healthcare’s inpatient rehab center in Catasauqua serves the Lehigh Valley, providing short- and long-term residential treatment for women who are 18 years or older.
Lehigh Valley also offers several specialty programs and support groups, including but not limited to:
- Detoxification / Withdrawal Management: Safely remove toxins from the body.
- Trauma Recovery Empowerment Model (TREM): Empower one another as each client finds their own healing from trauma, mental health and addiction.
- Safe Space: Discuss addiction/life issues the LGBTQ+ community faces that are often not talked about in treatment.
- Parenting Group: Teach coping skills for shame and guilt, rebuild trust with children and identify self-care techniques to allow for better parenting.
- Monthly Women’s Empowerment Days: A workshop of topics and team-building activities to support women to empower themselves and build unity.
- Groups on family dysfunction, building healthy relationships and SMART recovery
- CRS (Certified Recovery Specialist) services
Adults in inpatient treatment are able to work on recovery without distractions. This means that clients adhere to a strict schedule. New clients participate in a mandatory group that focuses on accountability, support through post-acute withdrawal and medication-assisted treatment education.
Other treatment offerings include art expression group, yoga and drumming.
Our comprehensive substance treatment services include methamphetamine and cocaine addiction treatment for Lehigh Valley residents. We deploy a person-first therapy approach, one that combines evidence-based treatment with medication to help return you to the full life you deserve. Meth and cocaine rehab can yield some irritating side effects, which is why our treatment team take steps to help you remain comfortable during all stages of the recovery process.
Our treatment team collaborates with Lehigh Valley Health Network and Lehigh County Drug and Alcohol Abuse Services to provide support, programs and aftercare options for pregnant women who are seeking substance use disorder treatment. Ongoing wrap-around services offered, include:
- Certified Recovery Specialists (CRS)
- Housing resources
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Case management
Following treatment, Pyramid Healthcare staff help connect clients to community resources and aftercare programs.
Interested in learning more about substance abuse treatment and specialty programs at our Lehigh Valley location? Contact Pyramid Healthcare for more information.