Pyramid Healthcare’s Chambersburg outpatient location provides addiction treatment programs for adults and adolescents. This treatment center is convenient to residents of Franklin County and surrounding areas.
Services include individual and group outpatient therapy as well as individual family sessions. We also offer specialty programming for first-time offenders and clients participating in Medication-Assisted Treatment with Suboxone®, Revia®, Sublocade™, and Vivitrol®. Methadone services are not available at this location.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP, ASAM Level 2.1)
- Outpatient program (OP, ASAM Level 1.0)
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
Walk-in drug & alcohol assessments are available Thursdays from 10am -3pm.
We accept medical assistance, commercial insurance and county funding. Programs are available by appointment during the day or evening. For more information on programs and hours, call (717) 261-9100.
Our Chambersburg location offers a number of Spanish services:
- Walk-in drug and alcohol assessments
- Outpatient program (OP)
- Adult medication-assisted treatment (MAT): Suboxone®, Vivitrol®, Revia® and Sublocade™
- Individual therapy
- Individual adolescent therapy
- Individual family sessions
- Group therapy
Translation Services via LanguageLine:
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- First-time offenders group
- MAT-specific group
- Adolescent group
- Certified Recovery Specialists (CRS)