Our Dallas inpatient rehab center provides detox and residential programming for adult men and women living in or near Luzerne County. If you or someone you know has a serious substance use disorder or previously tried treatment, inpatient treatment may be best.
Drug and Alcohol Detox
For clients with serious substance use disorders, detox may be an important first step in treatment. Our program ensures clients can safely withdrawal from alcohol and other substances in a comfortable, non-hospital setting. Nurses provide medical care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Using a person-centered, strengths-based approach, our team is committed to treating the whole person.
We respect every individual’s autonomy to define their recovery, embracing the multiple-pathways-to-recovery approach to treatment, including both medication-assisted treatment or an abstinence approach.
- Withdrawal management / detoxification (ASAM Level 3.7)
- Residential treatment (ASAM Level 3.5)
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Individual and group counseling
- Life skills
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Mindfulness and yoga
- Criminality track: 4-week criminality group sessions (closed group)
- Evidence-based psychoeducation
- Veteran-specific treatment in our Military Therapy & Recovery Program
- Aftercare planning
- Case management
These and other client-first programs can help you identify and pursue the relief you’re looking for.