Pyramid Healthcare’s Ridgeview Treatment Center provides residential drug and alcohol treatment for young adult males in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania. Our gender-specific program is designed to effectively address the real-life challenges unique to young men, through detoxification and Suboxone, Sublocade and Methadone maintenance therapy whenever appropriate.
Our comprehensive substance treatment services include meth addiction and cocaine addiction treatment for Ridgeview residents. Our holistic treatment approach combines evidence-based treatment with medication, to help restore a high quality of life.
At Ridgeview, we offer a unique Life Skills Program that is optional for our clients. Each day we offer a class which benefits all different aspects of personal recovery – treating the client’s actual addiction as well as their personal life. The available classes include:
- Fatherhood in Recovery (for fathers, soon-to-be-fathers and those in father-like roles)
- Steps & Traditions (based on the 12-step program)
- A New Way of Life (adjusting from incarceration back into society)
- S.M.A.R.T. Recovery
- Relapse & Recovery
- Physical Fitness in Recovery
- Adulting Sucks! (resumes, job-hunting, personal finances, etc.)
- Recovery Bible Study
- Art Therapy
- Dharma Recovery
Contact Ridgeview to learn more about our residential services for young males living in Gibsonia or Allegheny County.