Adult & Adolescent Services in Harrisburg, PA
Located on the East Shore of Harrisburg, Pyramid Healthcare provides drug and alcohol counseling to those struggling with addiction. In addition to a wide range of outpatient treatment options for individuals, our Harrisburg counseling center offers group therapy sessions, family support groups and couples counseling to address a variety of mental, emotional and behavioral issues that damage a person’s relationships.
We are offering all levels of care both virtually and in-person. We also provide transportation for IOP services and PHP services.
Treatment services at this location include:
- Level of care assessments
- Partial hospitalization program for adults (PHP, ASAM Level 2.5)
- Intensive outpatient program for adults & adolescents (IOP, ASAM Level 2.1)
- Dual-diagnosis IOP for adults & adolescents
- Specialized outpatient groups
- Individual counseling
- Couples counseling
- Family counseling
- Collaborative family support groups
- DUI assessments
- Transportation services
- Walk-in hours for adults & adolescents Monday-Thursday 10am-3pm