Conveniently located in downtown Pittsburgh, Pyramid Healthcare’s outpatient rehab center serves adults with substance use and mental health disorders. We offer outpatient programs, intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization.
Masks are required at all times in this facility.
Services at our Pittsburgh location include:
- Professional drug and alcohol assessments and treatment recommendations
- Multi-dimensional treatment approaches
- Individual therapy
- Family and group therapy
- Certified Recovery Specialist
- Certified Assessment Center
- Buprenorphine, Vivitrol® and Sublocade® treatment with counseling
The designation of our Outpatient Treatment Center in Pittsburgh, PA as a Certified Assessment Center (CAC) in Allegheny County enables Pyramid Healthcare to serve even more adults seeking substance use treatment both quickly and effectively by:
- Utilizing comprehensive screening and assessment tools to conduct Level of Care (LOC) assessments within 24-48 hours of contact
- Allowing clients to begin treatment without delay by accepting all Level of Care (LOC) assessments
- Basing referrals on the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Level of Care (LOC) determination and client preference
- Providing links to and encouraging engagement in treatment, case management and recovery support services
- Offering routine education about the benefits and accessibility of medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
Private insurance, medical assistance, county funding and placement funding are accepted.
Outpatient treatment offers flexibility and is ideal for clients who have completed a higher level of care. Those who lack a support system or have not completed inpatient rehab are encouraged to contact our Penn Avenue detox and inpatient center.
For more information on programming, call Pyramid Pittsburgh Outpatient.