Our rehab center in Waynesboro, PA offers intensive outpatient and outpatient treatment for adults and adolescents. We have a variety of services to support individuals with mental health and substance use disorders.
Treatment programs at Waynesboro include:
- Intensive outpatient program for adults & adolescents (IOP, ASAM Level 2.1)
- Outpatient treatment for adults & adolescents (OP, ASAM Level 1.0)
- Individual and group therapy
- Family/couples counseling
- Outpatient groups for adults and adolescents
- Mental health counseling for ages 14 and up
- Specialized mental health groups
- First-time offenders group
- Medication-assisted treatment (adults only) with Suboxone®, Sublocade™, Revia® and Vivitrol®
- Walk-in drug/alcohol and mental health assessments available on Mondays from 9am-2pm
The Waynesboro Outpatient location does not offer methadone services at this time.
Our facility accepts all private insurance and medical assistance plans. County assistance may also be available to clients. For more information on our mental health and substance abuse treatment programs, call (717) 809-2088.