Adult Substance Use Treatment in York, PA
Our York, PA treatment center offers intensive outpatient therapy and a partial hospitalization program for adults. We accept Medicaid and county funding, as well as most private insurances.
Pyramid Healthcare gives high-quality outpatient treatment in York, PA a new face. Our dedicated staff, counselors and treatment professionals work hard to help you make sobriety the new normal. No matter where you find yourself on your journey toward freedom from drug and alcohol use, Pyramid Healthcare in York, PA helps you pursue the life you know you deserve.
Enjoy licensed intensive outpatient substance use treatment programming that offers all of the following benefits:
- Varied treatment options at flexible times
- Most insurance programs accepted
- Individual, group, couples and family therapy
Our York location is open Monday through Friday, with flexible office hours. We strive to make treatment flexible, so that it easily accommodates your schedule. This location also offers walk-in assessments for adults seeking substance use treatment Monday-Wednesday from 10am-3pm.
Treatment services at this location include:
- Level of care assessments
- Partial hospitalization program for adults (PHP, ASAM Level 2.5)
- Intensive outpatient treatment for adults (IOP, ASAM Level 2.1)
- Outpatient group treatment (OP, ASAM Level 1.0)
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Family counseling
- Addiction awareness & DUI program
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Partial hospitalization is often used as an alternative to a residential stay. This structured treatment provides six hours of programming each day and incorporates holistic elements such as yoga and meditation. Roundtrip van transportation is available for York County residents.
- Intensive daily treatment for recovering individuals
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Onsite yoga, meditation and holistic approaches
- Psycho-educational groups and medication management
Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
Intensive outpatient offers a higher level of support than regular counseling sessions. This program can help you gain control over current drug/alcohol use, or maintain sobriety after a residential stay. You will participate in group counseling, see a therapist for individual sessions, and attend family therapy.
York IOP program highlights include:
- Programs running 2 hours, 15 minutes each day, 4 days a week
- Morning, afternoon and evening group times
- 12 participants maximum per group
Clinical evaluations will be scheduled for each individual client beginning treatment. The first step will be a comprehensive biopsychosocial clinical evaluation by one of our qualified professionals. Upon completion of the evaluation, a treatment plan will be created between the individual and the counselor and/or referrals for appropriate ancillary services will be provided.
Outpatient Group Therapy
Patients can continue their journey toward recovery through outpatient group therapy in York, PA. In a non-judgmental, group setting, patients share thoughts and feelings while progressing collectively toward freedom from substance use. Outpatient therapy allows those struggling with addiction to receive the care they need, without compromising your daily routine.
Outpatient group therapy highlights include:
- Development of communication and listening skills
- Communal hope and healing between group members
- Safe setting to confront self-esteem and confidence issues
- Support from a community sharing similar struggles and victories
Addictions Awareness & DUI Programs
Our addiction awareness & DUI program fulfills court-ordered treatment requirements for those who have been charged with a DUI. This program can also be a good starting place for someone who doesn’t meet the criteria for an addiction but wants to gain more insight into their drug or alcohol use.
Addiction awareness and DUI program highlights include:
- Small group settings for an effective experience
- Substance awareness, including court-ordered education
- DUI programming for first-time DUI offenders
- Drug and alcohol evaluations and testing
Why Choose Pyramid Healthcare
At Pyramid Healthcare in York, PA, we understand what you’re going through. We’ve developed programs specifically designed to help you distance yourself from substance use issues, and pursue freedom through recovery. Pyramid Healthcare is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). This means our program has passed rigorous quality guidelines, and we are constantly working to improve our clients’ experience.
From your first day at our location through the last, we walk with you on your journey to recovery.