We’ve Expanded – New Services Now Available!
- Addition of residential treatment for females (ASAM Level 3.5)
- Additional 53 beds
- Dedicated admission and intake area
- Brand new kitchen and dining area for clients
- Large group rooms and conference areas
- Dedicated yoga room
- On-site fitness center
- On-site basketball court and recreational area
- Coming Soon: Addition of withdrawal management / detox services (ASAM Level 3.7)
Residential Treatment in York County, PA
Our York inpatient facility provides short and long-term treatment in York County. Our facility offers residential beds (ASAM Level 3.5) for males and females 18 and older, and our dedicated and compassionate staff are committed to providing clients with the tools needed for long-term recovery.
We offer proven treatment for methamphetamine addiction, cocaine dependence and any other unhealthy substance use habits. Our treatment programming combines evidence-based rehab for issues like cocaine addiction, alongside supplemental medication that can help limit symptoms and promote recovery.
Clients at our York rehab center receive education, therapy and medical care to assist them in working through personal issues and ultimately overcoming their addiction.
In addition to traditional therapeutic modalities, we utilize holistic approaches toward healing, including yoga, art expression and meditation. We also incorporate traditional 12-step fellowship, SMART Recovery, and Refuge Recovery. Our services are MAT-friendly.
If you want to learn more about Pyramid Healthcare or inpatient programming, please contact our admissions department at (888) 694-9996.
What We Offer
- Withdrawal management and residential treatment services for adults 18+
- Individualized treatment planning and lengths of stay
- Co-occurring disorders treatment
- Dedicated and compassionate staff committed to providing tools for long-term recovery
- Holistic approaches toward healing, including yoga and art expression
- On-site fitness center, yoga room and outdoor recreational space
- Incorporation of traditional 12-step fellowship, SMART recovery and Refuge Recovery
- Comprehensive care management and aftercare services
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
We educate, maintain and, in some cases, induct clients on medication-assisted treatment (MAT) including Suboxone® and Vivitrol®. Physician approval is required for induction while in treatment.
Life Skills Program
Direct care staff and clinicians collaborate to provide clients with effective guidance and instruction on topics such as financial management, job preparation, communication skills/social etiquette and the appropriate utilization of community resources. Our staff’s goal is to help clients function well and lead productive lives when they leave treatment.
Our York residential treatment center has partnered with the Penn State Nutrition Program to offer free nutrition education to participants to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve a healthful diet on a limited budget. Participants cook using the outlined recipes and receive a kitchen tool related to that lesson for them to take home. Nutrition Links also helps to introduce techniques for participants to bring their children into the kitchen and educate them on how to provide healthful meals and encourage beneficial habits. Upon completion of the six lessons, participants receive a certificate of completion which is widely recognized by CYS courts for required parenting classes.
York offers an array of additional educational tracks that offer clients the opportunity to individualize their own treatment experience:
- Thinking errors
- Emotional regulation
- Relapse prevention
- TREM (Trauma Recovery and Empowerment)
Clients can enhance their structured treatment experience by participating in a variety of creative therapies, including:
- Art expression
- Creative writing