Pyramid Healthcare’s Detox and Inpatient Treatment Center in Newport News provides evidence-based and multidisciplinary treatment for men and women in search of meaningful, long-term recovery or mental and emotional stability.
In addition to evidence-based treatment, clients participate in scheduled groups, individual counseling, and a variety of elective activities that support their transition to a sober lifestyle in a structured environment. Our non-hospital program in the Tidewater area provides medically-supervised services to individuals 24-hours, 7 days per week.
Outpatient treatment services are also available at the Newport News facility. Click here for more information about outpatient services.
Pyramid Healthcare’s Newport News Detox and Residential Program is able to accept clients with all forms of Virginia Medicaid plans.
What we offer
- Detoxification (ASAM Level 3.7)
- Residential treatment for men and women (ASAM Level 3.5)
- COMING SOON: Low intensity residential services for males (ASAM Level 3.1)
- COMING SOON: Partial hospitalization program (PHP, ASAM Level 2.5)
- Dual-diagnosis treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Trauma-focused care and interventions
- Life skills development activities
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Self-help meetings
- Educational lectures and films
- Recreational therapy
- Continuing care planning
Payment Methods Accepted
- All forms of Virginia Medicaid
- Most major insurance, see more information here
Our Newport News detox and treatment center services the Virginia Peninsula, including the Tidewater region and parts of Hampton Roads.
If you’re ready to take steps toward the life you deserve, our team is ready to help. Get in touch with our admissions team today to begin a new chapter.
Vice President of Operations, Virginia
Phone: (757) 586-3900 ext. 8152
245 Chesapeake Avenue
Newport News, VA 23607
[+] Get Directions