Pyramid Healthcare Acquires Real Recovery
Pyramid Healthcare announced today its acquisition of Real Recovery, a sober home for young men located in Asheville, North Carolina.
The acquisition of Real Recovery became effective on March 23, 2016.
Real Recovery provides high-quality, personalized care for men ages 18 to 28. Clients typically stay in the program for several months to a year, allowing them to truly develop the skills they need to succeed on their path to recovery.
In addition to providing individual support and a strong sense of community, the program focuses on supplying clients with positive sober experiences including snowboarding, hiking, fishing, camping, and more.
Real Recovery will become a strong member of Pyramid Healthcare’s continuum of care by expanding on current service offerings in the North Carolina area. Asheville is already home to October Road, Inc., a member of the Pyramid Healthcare treatment family and provider of outpatient addiction and mental health treatment services.
Pyramid Healthcare’s focus remains on making treatment accessible and convenient for those who need it most.
“As we continue to build our system of care in North Carolina and elsewhere, this will be an important new service environment that we hope to grow in Asheville and beyond,” said Jonathan Wolf, CEO of Pyramid Healthcare.
- The Importance of Life Skills: A Q&A with Sean Rhodes, Life Skills Specialist at Pyramid Healthcare Altoona Detox & Residential Treatment Center
- How to Help Your Loved One Avoid Substance Abuse
- Common Stigmas in Mental Health and How to Increase Awareness
- Mood Disorders: Types, Causes and Symptoms
- Identifying Your Major Depressive Disorder Symptoms