Manage Stress During the Holiday Season
At Pyramid Healthcare we know that this can also be a stressful time of year and want you to know that we are here to help during perhaps the most wonderful yet stressful time of year.
The holiday season has begun! This wonderful, joyous time of year can also be a stressful time. The additional responsibilities, never-ending “to do” list, obligations and financial strain can quickly become overwhelming and stressful.
Pyramid Healthcare would like to share some tips on reducing stress during the holiday season:
- Focus on what’s important to you during the holidays (this is different for everyone)
- Instead of buying things for everyone focus on doing something FOR someone else and keep a budget
- Spend time with your children, make cookies, look at Christmas lights, watch favorite movies and tv specials about the holidays. They will remember the time spent with you more than they will what is under the tree.
- Plan, make lists and set boundaries on what you can and can’t do
We would like to remind you that we are here to talk to this time or any time of year! To schedule an appointment at one of our locations please call (301) 327-2555.
Happy holidays from everyone at Pyramid Healthcare!
ABOUT PYRAMID HEALTHCARE
Pyramid Healthcare in Maryland offers a comprehensive array of behavioral health treatment, and recovery services to individuals and families throughout the community. These services include crisis intervention, mental health therapy, trauma services related to relationship abuse or sexual assault, drug and alcohol services and community and recovery support services such as the free and open to the public Beacon of Hope and The Cove/DFZ Recovery and Wellness Centers.
For more information about how Pyramid Healthcare can help, please contact the 24-hour crisis hotline at 301-863-6661 anonymously, or call the appointment line at (301) 997-1300.
- The Dangers of Fentanyl Abuse
- The Importance of Life Skills: A Q&A with Sean Rhodes, Life Skills Specialist at Pyramid Healthcare Altoona Detox & Residential Treatment Center
- How to Help Your Loved One Avoid Substance Abuse
- Common Stigmas in Mental Health and How to Increase Awareness
- Mood Disorders: Types, Causes and Symptoms