DDAP Visits Dallas Facility to Promote New Tool, ATLAS
Published On: August 5, 2022|Categories: News|
The Pyramid Healthcare Dallas facility was proud to host the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) to promote the new ATLAS platform. Read the full press release here.
Photo courtesy of PAcast.com.
- Xylazine: What It is and How It Affects Humans
- The Different Ways Trauma Affects Our Lives
- How Long Does Recovery Take? Your Guide to Understanding the Drug Recovery Timeline
- The Main Differences Between Panic Disorder vs Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- ASAM Levels of Care for Pyramid Healthcare – Maryland: Q&A With Dominic Barone, VP of Operations