Detox & Residential Treatment Program Accepting Medicaid
Pyramid Healthcare in Charlotte Hall, Maryland offers residential treatment as well as drug and alcohol withdrawal management (detox) for men and women with substance use disorders. We have medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid use disorder and also offer methamphetamine treatment. In addition to substance use, we treat mental health disorders, co-occurring disorders and have psychiatric services available.
Substance Use Treatment in Charlotte Hall, Maryland
Formerly Walden Treatment Center, Pyramid Healthcare in Charlotte Hall offers a wide variety of services in St. Mary’s County not only for people struggling with addiction, but also for their loved ones.
The Charlotte Hall Drug & Alcohol Residential Treatment Center has served local communities for more than forty years. We go above and beyond to serve our Maryland communities with high-quality and trustworthy treatment and recovery services. We strive to meet every client’s unique needs as they embark on their personal journey through recovery and customize a tailored treatment plan to meet their goals.
Pyramid Healthcare programs are licensed by the State of Maryland and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Services offered at our Charlotte Hall facility include:
- Medically-managed detoxification / withdrawal management for men and women (ASAM Level 3.7)
- Residential treatment programming for men and women (ASAM Level 3.5)
- Residential treatment for pregnant women
- Structured programs
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Family education
- Services for both men and women
- Admissions for Spanish speaking clients
- Treatment for clients with open wounds
- Free 24/7 transportation to and from Pyramid Healthcare facilities statewide
- 24/7 admissions
- Same-day admissions for detox and residential clients
- Treatment for uninsured clients
These and other services make it easier than ever to take your first steps toward recovery.
If you’re ready to take steps toward the life you deserve, we’re ready to help. Get in touch with our admissions team today to begin a new chapter.