Pyramid Healthcare’s new Easton outpatient rehabilitation center is now open, providing drug and alcohol treatment for both adults and adolescents age 12+. Our Easton location offers a full continuum of individualized, evidence-based treatment options specifically designed for individuals struggling with substance abuse.
Treatment services at this location include:
- Scheduled drug and alcohol assessments
- Adult intensive outpatient (IOP)
- Adult outpatient treatment (OP)
- Adolescent intensive outpatient (IOP)
- Adolescent outpatient treatment (OP)
- Individual therapy
- COMING SOON: Certified Recovery Specialists (CRS)
- COMING SOON: Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- COMING SOON: Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
Our Easton location is conveniently located and is bus route accessible. We accept most private insurance as well as medical assistance, county funding and self-payment. Contact our admissions department for more information.